WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 9 September 2015

Morning
 
Today I want to show the fab little gift bag I made for my open house display.
 
I love the 'amoung the branches' stamp set where this fab autumn wishes sentiment circle came from...its lovely and the set is full of a mixture of stamps for autumn, winter, Halloween and Christmas! Love it!!
 
 
My colour combo is Cajun craze, old olive, tangelo twist and soft suede.
 
Added some natural twine behind the sentiment and some tiny pearls are dotted about.
A peg sponged with Cajun craze for a closure and its ready to be filled with something lovely.

 
Very cute I think.
 
Off to work now hope you all have a good day
 
happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment