WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 2 September 2015

Morning all
 
It has arrived the new Aut/Win catalogue is live jam packed full of lovely crafty goodies you just have to take a look.
 
Message me for your own copy to be sent to you or if you just can't wait follow the link in the right hand side bar to my online shop.
 
 
I am hoping to be back later in the week with some projects to fuel your creativity but I am taking on a massive challenge of swimming the equivalent of the English channel and am trying to cram the last bit of training in before officially start on 7th September so please bear with me your support is most welcome.
 
Happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment