WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hi all
 
I needed to make a card for a patient as 90 years old needs to be celebrated and so turned to my mds, now I know this is not available anymore but still wanted to show this as love the way it turned out.
 
 
I did add some gold glimmer paper to bling it up and my patient was over the moon that we made him a card! I am sure he had a very happy birthday.
 
I also made a quick card for my friend's little boy who turned 1 yesterday too.

 
Love his little picture done into the submarine sooo cute.

Vincent had a fab birthday even if he was a little flummoxed as to what every one was doing in his house lol.
 
Happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment