WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 20 September 2015

Good afternoon all
 
Well yesterday I had a fantastic day at Southport Airshow...a little too much sun my face will tell you - very red but fab day!!
 
Onto crafting as that is what I will be doing inbetween swims today...swim 9-10 and then again 4-5 so the afternoon will be spent catching up on all things including crafting :0)
 
I made this card for a friends mum and its very simple but so cute.
 
 
My clouds are made by punching the tree builder punch and using as a mask and just ponging around to make lovely fluffy clouds one of which includes the sentiment.
 
My grass is using the fringing scissors and was so quick to do same as with the washing line posts made from colour me irresistible DSP's.

 
Happy crafting

 

No comments:

Post a Comment