WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 13 September 2015

Hello crafters
 
I have been  absent a little this week and wanted to explain why...I am undertaking a mammoth challenge of swimming the equivalent of the English channel! That's 22 miles in 12 weeks, 1507 lengths of my local swimming pool so as you can imagine I am swimming a lot of my spare time away but still crafting as often as I can.
 
I actually had a open house over the weekend and just wanted to check in and let you know what I have been up to.
 
Here is a quick peek at my display table please forgive the bad picture but the weather was torrential rain so light was terrible!
 
 
One of my favourite display samples is made with the Amoung the Branches bundle- fantastic value for money and I just love the trees embossing folder.
 

 I love Autumn! the colours in nature are amazing.
 
that's it from me
 
happy crafting 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment