WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 16 August 2015

Morning all
 
A lovely sunny Sunday here :0)
 
I have missed a couple of days as busy planning for an event yesterday as well as swim training as I have taken up the mammoth challenge of swimming 22 miles in 12 weeks - the equivalent of the English Channel in aid of charity so training has begun ready to start September 7th!!
 
Need all the luck I can get I know lol!!
 
Anyway as I said I held a No Bones About It crafternoon yesterday which was lots of fun we did have a good giggle.
 
 
Here is our work area ready to craft with the fab little goody bags with all materials in. I love these Kraft paper bags and buy in bulk as they can be dressed up with just a simple little tag and look fab!

 
Inside my crafter found all they needed to make our 3 projects - these I will show you another day- plus one of these lovely 'little' thank you cards and they are little only 2 x 2 inches and so cute with it.

 
Enjoy your day
 
happy crafting

 

2 comments:

  1. what a nice crafting area and so very neat. You wouldn't wan to see mine, it's basically my whole house, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karyn you have a lovely area to work. I love the projects you created. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete