WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 22 August 2015

Good morning all
 
No crafty project from me today I am afraid its a shopping day...food shop, clothes shop, back to school shopping but am hoping to be crafting this evening so watch this space :0)
 
Anyway I just wanted to highlight a new addition to my page with the arrival of the
 
subscribe to my newsletter
 
that is over on the right hand side of my blog.
 


If you wish to receive my newsletter with updates on products, crafternoons plus an exclusive project design each month for you to recreate from me FREE just pop your details over there and say a quick hello.
 
Simple as that!!
 
Enjoy your day and happy crafting
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment