WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 9 August 2015

Good morning
 
Happy Sunday to you and hope you are having a lovely weekend.
We had a fantastic time at a maze yesterday and only got a little lost :0)
 
Well I have been playing with the lovely Awesomely Artistic and made this but I am not sure about all the embossing but still let me know what you think.
 
Simple combo of basic grey, basic black and silver embossing with a hint of vellum
 
 
I double embossed the wooden elements greeting and dotted around it with a couple of rhinestones.

 
This picture really shows the shine on the embossing...I love the magic when the emboss powder melts!! But the best bit is the end result.

 
Happy crafting
 

2 comments: