WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 8 August 2015

Happy Saturday to you!
 
Earlier in the week I showed you a sneaky peek at a thankyou pressie and card...did you guess the right sets??
 
Awesomely Artistic and Oh My Goodies!!
 
In a lovely colour combo of Bermuda bay, calypso coral and crushed curry - bright and cheery.
 
 
Together!
I simply decorated one of the lovely glassine bags with a tag and ribbon (retired sorry) and a mini 3x3 card in same combo and sets.
 
The bag contained a lovely bracelet which I hope the recipient loved as much as I did!!

 
Happy crafting

 

1 comment: