WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 11 June 2015



Morning all
 
Wow I an not believe it's Thursday already it has been such a busy week and my plans for tonight involve crafting...making swaps for a training day on Saturday to be precise so pop back to see my offerings at the weekend.
 
On to today I love this set and could not wait to have a go with it and a quick make for a friend was on the cards so voila...
 
 
I used Build a birthday with some bright colours and added some itty bitty flowers that I stamped with the animal print heart from Groovy love - the recipient loves animal print so very apt :0)
 
Colours include calypso coral, pool party, crushed curry, cucumber crush and Bermuda bay.
 
All as always topped with a bit of bling...I would be lost without my gems lol!!
 
 

Well wishing you all a good day
 
Happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment