WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 22 June 2015

Morning all
 
Another week and the end of June is fast approaching WOW how time flies!!
 
Today I wanted to show you the very simple Fathers day tag and paper in made for my dad using the sadly retired mustache die as my dad is a mustache and beard man :0)
 
 
I added some speckle to the tag made using crumb cake and the scallop tag topper punch simple greeting and a very sparkly mustache!! So cute!! My dad loved it.
 
 
 I used the die to draw around to make shapes all over brown paper and coloured in to make my own paper


 
How cool is that!!
 
Dad said it was a shame to unwrap :0)
 
Happy crafting


 

No comments:

Post a Comment