WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 19 June 2015

Good morning
 
Friday again the week has flown by in a flash and yet another busy weekend with having a new fence, fathers day and kid's parties and so on...
 
Anyway today I want to show you a gorgeous little gift bag I made at Jems training last weekend using the fantastic gift bag punch board...cant wait for mine to arrive now!!
 
Lovely gift in itself if you ask me...products are the lovely pretty petals again I hear you say but they are soooo lovely, calypso coral and very vanilla cardstock, metal rimmed pearls - so cute plus the mint macaron lace trim.
 
 
I am definitely going to be making more of these once my board arrives.
 
Have a happy Friday everyone
 
happy crafting
Karyn x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment