WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 23 June 2015

Hi crafters
 
I actually made this card set at training the weekend before with my fab SU mummy Julie
using the Watercolour Wings set.
 
Now this set wasn't really for me I bought it for training and was going to raffle it off at a later date but I fell in love and am waiting for my dies to match to arrive then I warn you it will be like attack of the butterflies!!!
 
They are soo lovely I did try to cut some out after stamping but I am NOT into fussy cutting at all so please watch this space in the meantime I will let these gorgeous cards do the talking o to speak...
 

 
This involves 3 step stamping which is so easy using the photopolymer stamps and the colour combos are endless and so very pretty. 


 
Happy Tuesday and crafting everyone

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment