WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 20 May 2015



Hello crafters
 
WOW its Wednesday already I have such a busy week in work as well as home with school things on before the holidays as well as planning for my open house on Saturday and on top of that organising things for my house/dog sitter and packing for holidays too!!
 
Rush rush rush in our house at the moment :0)
 
Well on to a more difficult task and that was trying to pick just a few of my fave things using Painted Petals - i really adore this set and I will stay close to my heart even after it leaves us on June 2nd!!
 
Here are just a few of my favorites...



 This works lovely alone or with other items especially the butterfly thinlets - another of my fave's.


Adore this card too - I watched Shelli demo this at convention through video feed and fell in love totally with it as I am sure you will agree its stunning!!
 
Painted Petals
Wood 138819/Clear 138822/Photopolymer 137146
 
Such a versatile set you would be mad to miss out drop me a line before June 2nd to grab this fantastic product
 
Happy crafting



 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment