WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 10 May 2015



Good Morning crafters
 
Its a gorgeous sunny day here today am enjoying being sat at my new craft table with a cuppa and sun streaming in the patio window :0)
 
I am hoping to get some crafting done at some point today but as i decorated this room I have to decorate the living room too as the door is basically a huge arch - we are open plan so no door to close! I have started painting places but am hoping to get wallpaper stripped and glossing done before wallpapering again next weekend...busy busy busy!!!
 
So I never took photos of the before but here is a glimpse of my little haven once I had finished building new table and chairs.
 
 
Small but perfectly formed some would say - me included.
 
It is still a work in progress as lots of little bits still to do - just finding the time and having NOT crafted for over a week I am itching to get back at it!!!


 
I love my ikea units and drapped them with some twinkly lights...very calming and cute :0)
 
Just about squeezed it all in on this picture pop back soon for some crafty makes and my new SU preorder goodies are due for delivery tomorrow so I will be stalking my UPS man - think he quite likes it as we all squeal in delight when he arrives at work lol



Hope you have a great day wherever you are and the weather is kind.
 
happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

1 comment:

  1. Lovely renovations, Karyn, hope you get some crafting in soon, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete