WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 17 May 2015


Hello and happy Sunday to you
 
Late one from me today as had leisurely family time before having a little play with my new SU goodies that arrived this week - love love love them!!
 
Plus even though we have had a sneaky peek at the new annual catty for a few weeks online for me it's just not the same till you have it in your hand pen at the ready to circle the things you just HAVE to have :0)
 
Lots in my case!!
 
Anyway on to today and I want to give you a little preview of the welcome gifts for my crafty open house next weekend which I am really looking forward to...lots of fun me hopes!!
 
 
Colour scheme of pistachio pudding - so going to miss this colour! wisteria wonder and calypso coral - very fresh together.
 
I love this time of year with some fantastic bargains to be had on the retirement list but always makes me a little sad to say goodbye to some of my favourite sets.
 
Happy crafting none the less
 
Back soon x



 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment