WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 29 May 2015



Hello crafters
 
Happy Friday to you all :0)
 
I have sent my customers there copy of the new annual catalogue and always add a little card in for them something bright and cheery this time.
 
 
I used the flowerpatch stamp set which always says bright colours to me this time using pool party and Bermuda bay with simple sentiment in black.

I am due home from what I hope will of been a lovely holiday today and hope you all have had a good week.
 
 
Happy crafting



 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment