WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 8 January 2015


Hi all
 
Today I am showing you the simple giftbag made again with my stamped sheet to put the calendar in.
 
Another new product on there with the bow builder punch - I have made so many bows with this, just to play it a great tool.
 
I adapted a tag a bag gift bag simply by adding a banner cut out using the banner framelets in ascending sizes in the same colours as before - crisp cantaloupe, dark grey and my stamped sheet.
 
 
These bows are so cute and a lovely finishing touch to any project.

 
 
Happy crafting
 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment