WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 25 January 2015

Good Morning to you
 
I am doing my best to get myself organised this year and so thought I would make myself a calendar to put all 'card making occasions' on! so do not miss any...or that is the plan :0)
 
I downloaded the printable calendar here and decorated away using SU markers and Gorgeous Grunge - love this set!!
 
 

simple but effective I think and fingers crossed it will work a treat and looks pretty.
 
 
The more I look at it the more pleased I am hope you like it.

 


Happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bright calender hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea, I have something similar, but mine isnt as nice as yours as mine was bought (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you won't be able to resist using the calendar! x

    ReplyDelete