WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy Saturday to you
 
If like a lot of people you are blitzing the house and taking decorations down I sympathise...doing the same today here and never seems such a chore when you are putting them all up!! Now starts the plan of decorating as everywhere looks bare ha ha :0)
 
 
On to my offering today, my friend actually moved house over the Christmas period so perfect opportunity to make a card for her....and voila!!
 
I seem to be in the 3x3 inch zone at the mo, all I seem to be using lol
 
I used the new SAB set you brighten my day - coming soon that you can earn for FREE with a qualifying order!!
 
Simply stamped the house image and coloured in one with SU markers and added some dazzling diamonds stars made using the confetti star border punch

 
The sentiment is from the holiday home set in the Autumn/Winter seasonal - you can still get items from this till jan 5th 2015!

 
Cute card and my friend loved it!!
 
Have fun whatever you are upto today
 
Happy crafting
 
 


1 comment: