WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 21 January 2015

Hi all
 
A new home card today made for cheeriness too...the recipient has been ill like me over last few weeks with blimming chest infection/cough/cold and has had to still pack up her house etc ready to move so hopefully this cheered her up!

 
I used the SAB something to say set and my markers to colour in the doors and roof, another little banner - I don't know if banners make me think of summer?!! with the flowers to accent.




I apologise for my second picture didn't realise had lost the daylight quite so quickly and had already sealed card ready to go :0)
 
Happy crafting
 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment