WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 11 January 2014

Woohoo ive finally got my internet back!!
Its amazing how my life changed with no internet for 3 days...sooo hard, had to cope with my phone only!
Difficult to say the least.

Anyway on to my offering for today
Its coming to an exciting time of the year with a new seasonal catalogue from Stampin' Up! as well as 
sale-a-bration towards the end of January...lots of scrummy yummy new things!!

Well ive been packaging my catalogues up ready to post out to tease my customers  and i included these cute little quick makes to make their day!

Such a simple design using a sneek peek of some new designer papers to make the bunting as well as a freebie punch ( FREE with a qualifying order of £45) so cute.

The sentiment is from another SAB stamp set earned free and made the little flower from 'new' washi tape and itty bitty punch


Am sure my customers will love them...as well as the new cattys.

That me for today...still a mountain of things to do after spent almost all day trying to fix my internet :0)

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment