WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 25 January 2014

Morning crafters
A lovely day here today with crafting on the agenda!!
The gas people are digging the road/path/drive etc up and have blocked me in so am crafting with a friend...any excuse really :0)
Will post my days work later in the week.

Todays is a lovely personalised christening card i was asked to do for a friend


I used the Lattice die and cut bits off to make the cross and used my favorite flower punch...the itty bitty flower as you can see belo I added some pearls to these...they are so lovely!

The frame to go with it included a lovely poem from a Godmother to a Godson and just simply stamped around the edge and added decorative flowers to the corners of the frame.


Simple but love the effect and my friend was over the moon with it!!
(Ignore my notes etc on the grid paper :0))


Hope the day goes great tomorrow.

Just to remind you about the bloghop tomorrow too please pop by and be inspired by some very talented people.
Happy Crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment