WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 22 January 2014

Good Morning

Firstly Happy Birthday to my friends husband for today.
I was requested to make her birthday to him and as she loves banners at the moment there was no question which set I would be using...Banner Blast which is a SAB set and can be earned free from Jan 28th 2014

Very simple layout and  I love the way its turned out.

Colour combo of smoky slate - beginning to use this A LOT!, midnight muse and basic black

Blinged it up a tiny bit with some gems in the little stars.


Hope they both like it and have a lovely meal tonight at an African restaurant.

Thats me for the today

Happy Crafting

Karyn x



No comments:

Post a Comment