WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 13 January 2014

Hello crafters

i hope you are all having a lovely day whatever you are doing...me i will be looking at teeth as you read this as i am at work...monday always a very busy day for me so pre wrote this post.

My SU mum Julie requested a volunteer for a stampers showcase for the monthly newsletter she sends out to her team...I volunteered which is a big step for me :0)

 I used the Banner Blast stamp set from the SAB 2014 which starts Jan 28th 2014 and has lots of gorgeous things in it.
I made lots of things and then decided my favorites...i really love the calenders.
I also made this little mini album using crumb cake and the new Retro Fresh DSP - i won these at convention late last year!!

Inside were just a couple of photos of my gorgeous little boy decorated with a couple more stamps from the Banner Blast set.

I will post a few of the other projects I made later in the week.

Thats it from me for today

happy crafting

Karyn x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stepping up to the challenge Karyn, it's very much appreciated and we love your makes! Julie x

    ReplyDelete