WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Wednesday 31 January 2018


Helloooo and happy hump day
its Wednesday the middle of my working week!

Anyone else see the week like that...if I can get to Wednesday is downhill to the end of the week :0)

It's also my niece's 10th birthday so only right I show her card to you today


I made the very colourful background using  clear block technique and then splashed colours over and added shimmer spray.
As unicorns are very popular especially with my niece it had to be a unicorn card with a gold glimmer number.

You can just see some of the shimmer in real life it is soooo sparkly she will love it!!


Birthday sentiment from birthday blooms set and a little tempting turquoise mount.

Happy Birthday Olivia

Happy crafting


1 comment: