WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 8 January 2018


Good morning

As I do every year I plan on blogging regularly and I always start the year strongly but fade off as the months go on so this year instead of trying to blog every day i've set myself the challenge of at least 3 times per week so fingers crossed and here goes!

A little late but I have finally gotten round to making my Christmas thank you cards and fell in love with the Hanging Garden stamp set

Simple and sweet narrow cards which I loved colouring in with pencils


How cute is this hanging basket image very pretty and the base of smoky slate helps the colours stand out


Hope you like

Happy crafting

2 comments: