WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 29 January 2018


Good morning

We had a lovely event on saturday and thank you to all who visited the same event is running next Saturday Feb 3rd too so look forward to seeing some new faces there for a lovely set to give on Valentine's day.

With that in mind I had a play making some colourful backgrounds, todays card I used a clear block coloured in with SU marker and spritzed with water to make a lovely swirly effect and the black card makes it stand out even more.


I added some little gold glimmer flowers (sadly retired punch sorry) too love black and gold together very classy me thinks.


Love that background effect and as I am having a crafty play today rather than chores eekk! think I will have more to show you soon.

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment