WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 19 February 2016



Morning all

Missing for a few days as my laptop playing up and for some reason can never post from my phone but am back up and running again...fingers crossed!

Quick post today with a simple and quick card using the going places DSP stack.


Simple globe image stamped and cut out add a sprinkle of wink of stella as you can see better below sentiment and added glimpse of black glimmer card. Lovely.


I also wanted to let you kno the fab offers on this week's weekly deals check them out below and message me if you wish to place an order or follow the link to my online shop in the right hand side bar.




 Happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karyn this is a fantastic card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete