WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 5 February 2016



Good morning

I alays turn to my stampin up catalogues for ideas on things to make and as soon as i saw the Going places page i fell in love.

I recreated one of the projects on this page for you today and love how its turned out, this will be a little Valentine present for my other half :0)


I just mounted a 6x6 piece from the going places dsp paper pad highlighted a 'route' from A to B or rather from Me to You and added glimmer hearts 


And the fab sentiment in the corner, as it was a 3d frame i added some scatter gems for extra sparkle we all know i love to bling things up :0)



 Happy crafting

6 comments:

  1. Hello Karyn, A fabulous project, love the hearts.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Karyn - love the addition of the scatter gems!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual, but fab, project. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karyn this is wonderful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just lovely Karyn, I like the extra touch of the bling

    ReplyDelete