WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 4 February 2016



Hello crafters

Wow time certainly flies by lately for me and today's make is a birthday card for the cutest little lady who i can't quite believe is 3 already!!


I made this using the It's my party designer paper stack or rather just one of the many fabulous designs within it.
Again i decorated the large number with my wink of stella pen...think I am a little addicted to this!!

 Love it!

I also wanted to let you know about my blog candy giveaway as i didnt post a picture of the goodies you could win I have decided to extend this to the end of Feb 2016 so follow my blog and see how you can win some fab freebies - picture will be posted over weekend.

Happy crafting


2 comments: