WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 26 April 2013

for a special nan!


Good evening all

What a busy week i'm having think i will need a week off to recover! Im getting myself organised and am doing very well and in that process found quite a few things i have forgotten to share so forgive me for playing a little bit of catch up :0)

Today's offering is a mothers day card for a special nan and the first time i used my doilies and not seemed to have put them down!!

I did spray the doilie with shimmer spray but unfortunately my picture taking skills are not really up to scratch!!

I love the bakers twine on this and finished off with a large pearl.


Well on with my to do list that keeps getting longer and longer!!

happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment