WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Saturday 27 April 2013

belated mothers day

Helloo crafters!

Quickie post from me as another busy day at work but at least its friday!!

I love the all neutral look and so does my mum so just a lil hint of colour on this card to set off the very vanilla and crumb cake.


These itty bitty flowers from itty bitty punches are so sweet and just add little something finished off with glimmer brads

Hopefully will get some more crafting done this weekend and well done me for blogging every day for a week...thats very good for me :0)

take care and happy crafting

karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment