WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 23 April 2013

Dapper dad

Hello Crafters

 
As i mentioned the other day I actually finished my 3 cards at our Jems training day on saturday, a rarity for me as normally too busy chatting...ooops!

But as you can see I DID IT!!

 
The day had a male theme as Fathers Day is coming up in the next few months and I had a great day :0)



Here's all the cards together.



They use the Dapper Dad stamp set which i really enjoyed using, the possibilities are endless with it and my downline Angie did a fantastic swap using it too which will show you soon

 The card above uses the shoe stamp...so cute!


A very sinple but very effective card that am sure any father would be glad to receive.
Using the Argyle embossing folder to get a 'cardigan' effect and the fab silver buttons in the seasonal - available till June 30th -the sentiment came from Bring on the cake stamp set and a bit of bakers twine to finish it off.

This uses the watch stamp from Dapper Dad and if you look closely Julie had the fab idea of using a button after punching the centre of the watch out to raise it so really does look like a watch!


Thats it from me today and am doing well with my blogging challenge

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment