WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 23 June 2011

Wedding boxes!

Good evening all
Hope you all had a lovely day :0)

Well the only thing i seem to be making at the moment are invitations and i cant show you them as the bride hasnt seen them yet! and these exploding boxes!

I go through phases of getting tons of order for them then nothing then more but i suppose thats good.

Anyway I found these gorgeous flower gems at the craft shop and had to have them!!


I used very vanilla card to make the wedding cake and lined it round the edges with a non SU paper that happened to find a piece of in my stash!! It matched the flowers perfectly!!

I put 3 little paper flowers as the centrepiece and here's a little bit closer view of the really cute gems...they did them in so many colours too, may just have to go back and get some more!!

Well I love this box and its by far my favorite so far...will be a struggle to give this one away :0)

Thats all for now

Take care and thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Karyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment