WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 16 June 2011

lovely owls!

Good evening all

A mixed day today with the weather not knowing what to do so you dont know what to wear etc and seemed to have rushed, rushed, rushed everywhere all day and not gotten very far with any of my jobs :(

One job i did get done is this little set with the owl punch...i needed a picture for my new leaflets so these certainly fit the bill!! What do you think??

I love this little owl soo much and really have not played with my punch until now...there are little owls all over my dining table at the moment because i craft then blog then clear away my mess!

Anyway fingers crossed i will get some new business from my new leaflets

Thats all for now its almost 8pm and really have to get a jig on!!

take care

Karyn xx

1 comment:

  1. Great set of cards here, I hope they worked on your leaflets :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete