WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 12 June 2011

Flowers for mum

Afternoon on this ridiculous rainy day here!!

Just a quick post from me today as so much to do but no energy to get going :(
I saw these on SU demo Jo Dumbleton who gave a fab tutorial but i have only just got around to trying it and perfect for my mum's birthday last weekend.
I used whisper white and pumpkin pie for a bright zingy look and even decorated the vase too.


I know my pictures are not very good...i am trying to get better, fingers crossed will get it sorted one day soon!
Here's the finished article after i'd fancied it up with some cellophane and ribbon...my mum loved it and takes pride of place in the hallway for all to see :0)
Thats it for today...back to the to-do list

take care

karyn xx

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough I just happened to make a bunch of these yesterday! I'd made one at Julie's Big Shot class the other week so decided to make another 4 so I could put them in a vase together. Mine are all melon mambo coloured.

    Glad your mum likes them, I think they look ace.

    Are you going to team training next month? If so I'll see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete