WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 24 January 2017


Morning all

is for
Builder Birdcage and I have used this a lot so far but I could not miss it out as lovely set so I wanted to show it off with some simple embossing in gold and watercolour 'smooshing' backgrounds.



Some gorgeous chandeliers can be made with the birdcage stamps and the background is blushing bride, sweet sugarplum and rich razzleberry the pic below shows the embossing better. Greeting from one big meaning stamped in black.


Made a little card whilst I was practising my embossing too and used pool party and dapper denim dotted background.


Happy crafting


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karyn this is gorgeous I love the cage. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete