WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 4 January 2016




Hello

The weather here has been awful so much rain and wind so thought i would cheer up my crafty area with this very cute all dressed up digi image.
I did some pro marker colouring - very relaxing to spend time just colouring i now see why it is very trendy at the minute.

I did this for the Not Just Cards challenge that can be found here

http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-28-january.html

I made the background using the  Subtles designer paper stack and to be honest i had forgotten i had it - found it when having a tidy up ooppss!!


Even the diddy flowers which I stuck on the outside of the glass so they were 3d are made using DSP and gems to the centre as I love sparkle all year round. :0)


For the image used follow link below

5 comments: