WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 18 January 2016




Hello

Quick post today to share some exciting news with you

At the end of January i will be holding a...


All you have to do is follow my blog and post a comment  and you will entered in to a draw to win at the end of the month. I will post a picture in the coming days of the prize so keep an eye out.

happy crafting


3 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn I have just become a follower. This is all very exciting. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jackie thankyou for becoming a follower and taking the time to view my page, i have extended the blog candy giveaway till end of feb to enable me to post a picture of the fab goodies you can win but as a thankyou if you email me your address i have a little gift for you. Many thanks Karyn x

      Delete
  2. I think I have cracked it, being able to comment that isπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete