WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 5 July 2015

Morning all
 
Hope you are having a lovey weekend!
 
Mine is busy as always and today more gardening but at least it is a little cooler today plus we have a play day with Ben's school friend so  quickie ( although if truth be told I am hoping to get a little rafting in somewhere today too :-) )
 
Well yesterday was a children's party and I rustled up this card quickly for it.
 
 
Bit of fussy cutting around the cars which are slightly raised but pleased as was made in 3 mins flat...I thought I was organised till realised I had forgotten to make a card!!

 
Happy crafting to all

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment