WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Monday 20 July 2015

morning all
 
Happy 22nd Birthday to my niece for today!
 
This is the card I made her using Build a Birthday stamp set.
 
 
I have seen this 3D effect on pinterest and had to have a go and had to add some bling with dazzling diamonds glimmer paper and Cheslea is a glitter gal just like me...we love the sparkles!!
 
 
She had requested vouchers for clothes for her holiday or money for her holiday so made a simple money wallet out of DSPfor her gift of £££
 
And made a box envelope to hold the card and the wallet all secured with one of my better bows.
 


Hope she ahs a fantastic day and hopefully we will be joining her for a family meal this evening - all depends on the chicken pox my son has come down with!!
 
 
Happy crafting
 

No comments:

Post a Comment