WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 10 February 2015

Good morning
 
Today is a scheduled post from me as early start - my little boy is having a general anesthetic today so stressful time for me today!!
 
A Valentine card using a pink petticoat printable mounted on to pink pirouette and I fab heart from groovy kind of love embossed with silver tinsel powder.
 
 
I chose the animal print heart and punched with matching punch and stuck with dimensionals.
 
Very sparkly!!




I ill be back tomorrow.
 
Happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment