WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 15 February 2015


Good evening
 
late post from me today e have been having a lazy family day watching films together.
 
I was asked to make a 'Marilyn Monroe' card with glitz and sparkle this is what I came up with.
 
 
It is just smaller than A4 in size - still need to sort an envelope to fit :0) and uses whisper white, basic black and red - I used metallic red card to add glitz to the background and added a few gems to corner as well as pearls to her necklace peeping at the bottom corner.

 
I printed the sentiment and then glittered it in red and my favourite bit is her glittered lips - I covered in crystal effects to add the glossy sparkle!! Amazing sparkle on them.
 


Hope this is well received.
 
happy crafting

 photo 6651cad2-4eb0-449d-975a-1c28dea42d14_zps6a2585f2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment