WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Thursday 17 April 2014


Morning crafters
 
Another commission from me today...first wedding anniversary card.
I decided to go simple - its just my style sorry :0)
 
As your first anniversary is paper I went for a newsprint background paper along with baked brown sugar cardstock.I used a non su card base as loved the foiled swirl and used it as a frame for my design.
 
I rolled up a piece of DSP to look like a newspaper and added a tag with the anniversary date on tied with the gold bakers twine.
 
 
I daubed a bit of metallic gold ink around the edges of the very vanilla and baked brown sugar which im loving the more I use it - not just for Christmas!!


 
You can see that lovely foiled swirl I was talking about and added a non su glittery button to make it a little bit more masculine
 

 
And Voila!!
 
Hopefully the husband in question will love it as much as I do
 
Happy crafting
 
karyn x

 

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card and love the idea of using Newsprint!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete