WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 15 April 2014

 Good Afternoon all
 
Another lovely day here hopefully this is the sign of the weather to come over the Bank Holiday weekend...fingers crossed!
 
Well in between household chores, playing in the sun with my son and wedding invitations I had commission cards to make.
 
The first was a BIG wedding card...out of my comfort zone as I like clean and simple cards which when working on a 8x8 card was not sure what to do with all that space :-}
 
 
Here goes ... still simple I think and I love the backing paper I had forgotten I had and tones beautifully with SU wisteria wonder




I added gems to the entre of these lovely little ribbon roses made with whisper white satin ribbon - sadly retired :( and used the Beautiful wings embosslit to cut a dinky butterfly
 
Topped with fancy diecut sentiment personalised using the computer and matched as close as possible to wisteria wonder with font colour.
 

 
Hopefully the customer who ordered will like as well as the couple whose special day is fast approaching.
 
Well id better get on with my chores - lots still to do before back to work tomorrow
Happy crafting
 
karyn x


1 comment: