WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wedding card take 2!!

Helloooo crafters

This is my card to the happy couple to match their wedding colours. its the same as the one i made last week and my inspiration was a card from my SU mummy click this to go to her fantastic blog.



I used a base card of crmb cake to break up all the pink i seem to be doing and adding very vanilla too.


The heart is silver embossed and from the You are loved stamp set and i printed the happy couples details and punched out with decorative label

I even stamped a little bit around the corners of the inside.

I cant wait to put it in the lovely post box i made for them too

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment