WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 19 May 2013

This and That!!

Good morning all

Its a lovely day here today total contrast to the wet and miserable yesterday!!

Well my 'This & That bundle has finally arrived!! Hooray!!!


Just look at all that yumminess!! I am enjoying just looking at it at the moment but will crack it open soon and get started but its fabulous!!


This bundle is still available at a 15% discount if you would like to order one then drop me a line :0)

You get alot of stuff and im looking forward to showing you my this & that in progress!!


Thats me for today going to enjoy the sunshine and bath my dogs...they wont enjoy it tho, hate having a bath!!

Happy crafting

Karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment