WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Friday 25 May 2012

happy birthday sally

good morning all

a glorious sunny day where i am and hope you have lovely weather too wherever you are!! people are always smiling when the sunshine is out :0)

Happy Birthday to my fellow Jem Sally today wishing a fabulous day x

I made this card after having a little clear out of crafty area and found some yummy retired tho, springtime vintage papers which i loved soo much so thought id give an airing and make this little wonder...very apt with the butterfly as my garden is fluttering at the moment with lots




I mounted with chocolatre chip and sentiment in the four frames again in chocolate chip which i seem to be using more and more...maybe my chocoholicness is spreading to my craft room?!!




Topped off with a very vanilla beautiful wings butterfly and pearls...lovely and hope sally likes it too.

Take care and happy crafting

karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment