WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN A BIT OF EXTRA MONEY, WANT TO GET YOUR STAMPIN UP GOODIES AT A DISCOUNT? THEN WHY NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT SIGNING UP AS A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.
CUSTOMISE YOUR STARTER KIT WITH EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT AND IT'S ONLY £99 TO DO SO!!


Sunday 27 May 2012

happy anniversary

Good Evening all

Another gorgeous day here...has summer finally arrived and is staying, lets hope so!!

I was up early today so did a little crafting this morning before playing in the garden with the family and came up with this lovely simple easel card for an anniversary.



I used my new Adorning accents embossing folders to add a little panel across the front and stamped the flowers from Marry me stamp set in calypso coral and old olive for the centre piece, using the border punch to add a little extra and topped each section with gems to add some bling.



I used vintage wallpaper embossing folder to add some detail to the lower level and the happy anniversary sentiment was my easel stopper, highlighted with some more simple gems and ready to go!

Thats it from me today, take care and happy crafting

karyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment